Redesigned and Improved
There is a new look to benlearnsjapanese.com as I strive to make the site easier for you to navigate. Please bare with me as we transition to this new layout. My hope is that you will be able to find the topics that interest you easier then ever before. I think this design is cleaner and also provides a more appealing and visual way to find what interests you.
Enough chit chat let’s look at the elements that make up this new design:
- Here is the new logo. The name stays the same, but no longer will you have to look at me while you read my blog 🙂 The logo is meant to resemble a hanko. Use your imagination a little, you will see BLJ stacked on top of each other.
- The menu has been simplified. With only the most important navigational buttons.
- This section is just the most recent post. I give you a fairly large summary of the post and if you want to read the whole post just click the […]
- Once again these sections I simplified as much as possible.
- This section is the biggest change of the design. I did simplify the categories to the three primary topics that I talk about. Now you will be able to see summary of the most recent posts in each category. Also a few of the older posts in each category, just in case you missed one. Also, you will notice that each post will now have a “featured” image with it, so that even without reading you will be able to know what the post is likely about.
I hope that you enjoy the new layout as much as I do. If you have any thoughts on how to improve the site more, or even if you don’t like the new look, leave me a comment and I will respond as soon as I possibly can. Thank you.